Our high quality temporary fencing panels are designed to be readily removed and reinstalled to control pedestrian and vehicular traffic in open space areas during events. It is used to prevent injury to pedestrians, control traffic and prevent access to designated areas. The fencing is made from premium grade pre-galvanised tubular steel. The steel surface is meticulously cleaned and prepared in a 7-stage chemical pre-treatment process and finished in a highly durable polyester powder coat that will look great for years to come. The system is pre-fabricated and is assembled readily on site with no need for cutting and welding.
The Galvanising Process
- De-greasing: This is to remove all oily residues from the surface of the steel.
- Rinse: Fresh water.
- Acid dip: A heated 9% sulphuric acid (H2SO4) solution is used for the removal of all the mill scale, surface rust and other impurities.
- Rinse: Fresh water.
- Fluxing: This solution ammonium chloride (NH4CL) ensures that the zinc adheres to the surface of the steel before the galvanic process starts.
- Zinc bath: The steel is dipped into a bath of molten zinc at a temperature in excess of 460 degrees. This starts the galvanic process. This allows an atom swop at the surface of the steel and ensures the bond at a molecular level between the steel and the zinc.
- Passivating: The galvanised steel is dipped into a chromate solution which seals the zinc surface temporarily. This process also assists in cooling down process.
- Standard panel height: 1800mm
- Standard panel length: 2400mm
- Fence posts: 65x65x2.5mm steel hollow tube
- Material: Pregalvanised steel hollow tube to AS1450:1983 and AS1397:2001
- Weld type: Silicon Bronze to suit powder coated finish
- Peace of mind that the duty of care to control the movement of pedestrians and traffic has been met.
- Prevention of actual harm or serious injury.
- Durable design and materials for harsh outdoor environments.
- Cost savings by way of reduced repair costs and extended product life.
- Superior aesthetic outcome by way of the design and high quality coating finish.
- For low to medium duty applications we recommend our low cost swing gates made with 40x40x1.6mm stiles and rails, with twin bottom rails up to a maximum leaf width of 3000mm.
- For higher duty applications we recommend a swing gate made with 65x65x2mm stiles and 65x65x1.6mm rails, with twin bottom rails for increased strength and rigidity. For gate leaves greater than 3000mm we supply a modular two piece modular arrangement for manual handling and freight reasons up a maximum leaf width of 4200mm.